Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My first Money Finish with Railbirds

Well tonight I took 2nd place in a $5 buy-in invite from Railbird. Really I fell into 2nd place. When I made the final table I thought maybe I could make it to 4th place. Once we got down to the final four I was pretty sure I would end up in 3rd, but the chip leader had other ideas and before I knew it we were heads up. The funny thing in the final hand we both had starting pairs and hit trips except his 8's were bigger than my 4's.
I now exceeded my goal of getting my PokerStars account to $200 before I moved on to UB. Sure it's a week later on my goal but I exceeded the goal so that is just fine. I will only play on PokerStars when invited to freerolls from Railbird. Once I build each of the 4 other sites to $200 each than I'll build each one to $500, next to $1,000. One day I will have $10k in each one.
I can hardly wait for my home game tomorrow night. Last week we got back into it after a long break while I coached football. The football season is over so I can get back into poker. I took 3rd place in the first game and I had the flu. I'm healthy and ready this week.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?