Sunday, July 22, 2007

Need a New Mouse

So today I played in a tourney with 533 players playing pot limit hold'em 6 seated. I was playing well early on but lost a big hand right up to where we were about to get into the money. So I decided just to sit back play tight with only coming into the pot with good hands and make the money. I make in the money of course, now I want to move up or bust out of course. But the problem starts, my mouse will not let me drag to raise, so I'm stuck playing limit poker in pot limit which is not good at all of course. Some how playing with no ability to raise more than the blind I make it all the way to 7th place, one spot off of making the final table.

I've been playing good poker these last couple weeks. Online I've been doing well in large tournaments on PokerStars, finishing in the money in sit'n'go's on UltimateBet, and last week during my poker tourney's at home while we watched the WSOP Main Event pay-per view I took 3rd place in all 3 games we played.

I just plan to keep playing patient aggressive poker and continue to build my bankrolls up. I need to get on Fulltilt and play and double my bankroll there. I have the least amount of money there and haven't had great luck there at all. It's really the only site I seem to lose money at. I really want to change that. It seems when I get up there I lose it all back and then some. I'm going to just play sit'n'go's there for a while instead of playing the 180 man tourney's there and see how I do.

Comments:
Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=convertx to dvd 3.0.0.1 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you profit by the black methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?