Tuesday, July 03, 2007

It's Been a While

Well it's been some time since I've posted. So far I have had a very busy summer. When you are father of 5 you can get busy. To be honest I don't think things will slow down for me until the end of fall. I'm trying to have my Thursday night games this month after almost skipping all of June. Soon I start coaching football and I will be really busy. I will be a head coach after years of being an assistant head coach. I'm pretty exciting running my own offense, I've always been the defensive coach, so no worries there, my team will shut down teams like before. If you loved the 85 Bears defensive that is what I run, attacking at all times and you never know where that extra guy is coming from. It's very hard for parks to stop, unless you practice against it.
As for poker, I haven't played that much. I think 3 home games in the last 2 months. As for online, I haven't had much time other than to play a sit'n'go here and there. On Bodog I've been averaging 2nd place everytime I sit at the table. I think maybe 2 times out of maybe 15 tourney's I haven't finished in the money. But on any other site I play on I haven't finished in the money at any of them. Bad beat after bad beat, I kid you not. I always have had the best hand preflop and post flop only for some crazy to call me to the river and hit their magic card or they go all-in after the flop on some crazy draw and they hit, especially on Full Tilt. I know that's just part of the game but it's frustrating when you run into that guy willing to gamble all his chips away and they get lucky. That's poker.
As for my quest of 10k on each of the five sites I play on it's going to be a while before I get back on the poker run since I'm so busy. That's another reason why I'm trying to not just play Bodog, even though I've been doing very well there I want to keep my accounts balanced. Right now I have the most money on Poker Stars, second is UB, 3rd is now Bodog, then Absolute, and last Fulltilt which everytime I win money in a big tourney 180+ players, I lose it all playing sit-n-go's there. Maybe I just play 180+ player tourneys there and forget the sit-n-go's.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?