Friday, March 30, 2007

Your Wife is Your Best Friend Except at Poker

Well last night was Thursday Night Poker at the Hart's. Our first game we had 12 players and little Billy picked me for the Bounty for the 3th time in a row. I made the final table but I would end up losing to my wife. First off she takes most of my chips when it's folded around to me and I have Jack Queen suited I raise and she goes all in with ace 7. The ace holds up. Next hand I have ace 7 and it's folded to me again so I raise again and she goes all in which puts me all in now. She has Jack Queen, she hits the Queen and and I'm out.

The next game I make it to the final table and she takes me out again. This time it's folded to me and I raise with King Queen and she goes all in, we both have the same amount of chips. She has pocket jacks and ends up with a straight. Just not me night, at least not against my wife.

As for online play I've had a good week at the cash games but in tourney's I haven't any wins and only a couple of money finishes, so I'm about even for the week online. It's going to rain all weekend so I should get some good online play in this weekend, let's hope.

Comments:
People should read this.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?