Saturday, March 17, 2007

My Home Game is Killing Me

Thursday night was probably my worst performance in my young poker career. I was felted both games. I hate being felted. The first game I played a little too tight, made the final table but took 5th when I should have probably made 3rd. The second game was worse I was out in 9th place I played way too loosy goosy, not my style and it wasn't loose aggressive, it was here take my chips loose. I sat there in disgust with myself the rest of the night and didn't sleep well.
I have been playing well online though. Even this morning before work I played some no-limit cash and made some money. My bankroll is up online and I have made more than I've lost in my home game. For my Tournament of Champions and Player of the Year Board I'm 6th. Last year I was in first and second all year for the Player of the Year. Next week I'm going to win my home game and get back to being on top of the leader board.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?