Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The $10k Challenge

10k Challenge
Well I just went back to Pokerstars with $50. At the same time a guy on Cardplayer posted a challenge starting with $50 to make it to $10k. So I have taken him up on the challenge as others have as well. Of course I don't put the time he does but I'm going to use some of his methods and see how I do.

I'm going to try to do it on 5 sites: Ultimatebet(My Favorite Site), Fulltilt(I just went back to them since they support U.S. Players and I joined the PPA because of them. If you don't belong I suggest you join, it's the only way we will be heard.), PokerStars(Where I took up the Challenge), Bodog(Not my favorite site but I have money there too), & Absolute(Not a favorite but they give me money to play there plus I do like their sit-n-go's). So can I do it? Turn $50 into $10k on each site.

See I like variety so I can't just play on one site. Plus if I have a bad run on a site I can take a breack from it and play on another.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?