Monday, March 20, 2006

Saturday Come and Gone

Well, I didn't win the Championship but the trophy stays in the Family! My wife won the championship. She didn't feel she was going to win or play well so she actually concentrated on the game and didn't play as loose as she normaly does. So she ended up winning the game!

As for me I played my best poker ever. I only had three pocket pairs before making the final table, 4's, 6's, & 8's. The 4's I had to lay down after the flop when I was raised off of them when the flop didn't hit me at all. The 6's I bluffed like the flop helped me, I did have a straight possibility but lucky for me know one called. The 8's I won pre-flop after I just bluffed someone off 8's the hand before, the person that laid down the 8's to me laid another hand down to me.

I'll continue later, have to go pick up the champ.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?