Monday, February 27, 2006

Victories

I'm going to start keeping better track of my places, my wins. I know I'm making money but I think it's important keep my places to really see how I'm doing.

For my Thursday night games I announced to my group that I will be having a Player of the Year Award. Keeping track of places and using a point system which should keep more players come. People like to be awarded and should make for good competition.

Tonight I already took a 2nd place in a 9 player sit-n-go. I don't know if I'll get in another one tonight. One of my favorite shows 24 is on tonight, I'm logging during commericals. Plus I have a couple of movies I want to sit and watch Flightplan & two for the money. So I probably just wait until tomorrow to play another game after work.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?